The Management holds in high regard the safety, welfare and benefits of the environment. We have the responsibility not to endanger the environment due to our operations and we shall do our best to preserve it to the possible extent.
The Company is committed to its over-riding goals of no damage to the environment and to the philosophy that everyone, who works for us, anywhere is responsible for getting Environmental right.
The continual improvement of environment protection is an integral part of our business. To achieve this, we set measurable objectives and we monitor, evaluate our performance against these objectives.
We strive to meet the aims of this Policy by developing and implementing Environmental management programs in accordance with the international management systems requirements ISO 14001:2004.
We shall comply with the U.A.E. Environmental regulations and all legal requirements and, where possible, conform to the internationally accepted "Best Practices" and Standards.
We shall improve the environmental performance by preventing pollution, reducing waste and reusing through proper acceptable industry practices in compliance with legislative requirements.
The Company shall maintain an open and effective system of communications in relation to EMS to achieve an uninterrupted flow of information throughout all levels of organization, from Senior Management to each individual employee.
As part of its ongoing commitment to excellence AL TAYEB DETERGENTS IND. LLC are committed to supply the highest quality across all the company’s business areas.
By consistently providing products/services that meet or exceed consumer expectation and international standards we will develop user loyalty and so achieve strong business performance in the field of “Manufactures of all kinds of Liquid Cleaning Chemicals & Detergent Powder.”
All employees are expected to help the company attain high quality standards. It is company policy to:
- Maintain and keep records of a quality management system in accordance with international standards, regulations and directives
- Ensure all staff are fully trained and understand their role providing quality products and good customer service
- Provide products/services which fully meet customer requirements
- Develop or acquire products/services which are cost effective, safe and reliable
- Make sure the services and materials from suppliers are of consistent and sufficient in quantity and quality
- Strive for continual improvement in performance, underpinned by the necessary financial recourses, and highlight
objectives and progress through internal nd external communications.